Wednesday 12 June 2013

New TV Series: The Returned

The other day, a good friend of mine recommended the new TV series called The Returned. Saying it is one of his favorites at the moment. So, I decided to do some research on the series.

I found out that it is an eight-part French TV drama that is based off the 2004 movie called Les Revenants. The series plot starts off four years after a coach taking local teenagers on a school trip plunged down the side of a French mountain, killing several of the students on board. But as the town begins to plan a four year memorial for these students, the children start coming home, acting as if nothing happened, followed by the ghosts of the children that were killed.

It is not your normal zombie drama series. I am quite interested in seeing how it plays out.

So, to my readers. I urge you to give this show a shot and let me know what you think. You can watch it on Channel 4, on Sundays at 9 p.m.

Here is the link for an article about the series:
 http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2013/may/25/hottest-french-tv-2013-the-returned

No comments:

Post a Comment